This Sunday, August 25
Morning Practice at 9:15 a.m. – Movement
Forum returns after Labor Day weekend
Worship at 10:30 a.m. – The Power of We: Understanding Who “We” UUs Are Service led by Michelle Leebens-Mack and Karen Solheim with the Chalice Choir.
Religious Exploration & Nursery at 10:30 a.m.
Activity Fair Sept. 8 at 11:30 a.m. – Fun & Fellowship and Justice Clusters
- September 8: UUFA Justice Partner (AADM) Event
- August 28: UUFA Justice Partner (AADM) Event
- Act Globally Summer 2019: Engaging with Global Unitarian/Universalism in Action
- September 15: Deadline to Submit to UUFA Art Exhibit on Sustainable Plant-Based Agriculture
- August 27: Interfaith Sanctuary Coalition
- September 7: Quarterly Connections
- September 1: Social Action Committee (SAC) Meeting
- September 10: Second Lookers
- August 25: Fourth Sunday Lunch — Congregational Potluck!
- August 25: Partner Church Team Meets
- September 8: Book Talks Begins With “Becoming” by Michelle Obama
- September 8: One More Chance to Discuss the UUA Common Read
The Unitarian Universalist Partner Church Council is offering this pilgrimage in August 2020.
Together with Wales trip leaders, travelers will begin by participating in the National Eisteddfod, an annual celebration of the language and culture of Wales that was revived in part by Unitarians in 1861. The trip includes visits to Unitarian chapels and home-stays with Welsh Unitarian families, all while learning about the history of Welsh Unitarians and enjoying the beauty of Wales. Check out the UUPCC website for more information - uupcc.org/pilgrimages/pilgrimage-opportunities ...