This Sunday, July 21
Morning Practice at 9:15 a.m. – Singing Meditation
Forum takes a summer break through Labor Day
Worship at 10:30 a.m. – Nurturing Ourselves - What does it mean to receive? In the Dog Days of Summer, it is crucial that we tend to ourselves. This service, led by UUFA Dir. of Religious Exploration, Kelli McConnell, offers a moment of quiet reflection and ritual tending. Join us for a morning of softening, listening and receiving.
Religious Exploration & Nursery at 10:30 a.m.
- UUA Matters: July 2019 Southern Region Newsletter
- Thank You: PARES Uniform Donations
- September 21: Justice Cluster Retreat
- Fall SGM registration opening soon
- July 28: Bring a “Sacred Snack”
- Composting Is Back
- July 19: Scrabble with the Rabble
- Usher Volunteers Needed
- UUFA Welcoming Congregation Team
- July 25: Trip to Moore’s Ford Lynching Marker
- July 23: Interfaith Sanctuary Coalition
- Register now! July 20: Criminal Justice Reform in Georgia
Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of Athens - Georgia shared a photo.
1 week ago
"Grant us to walk in beauty, seeing the uncommon in the common, aware of the great stream of wonder in which we and all things move." ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤
This is the entry for 9th July in the new Unitarian book 'Fragments of Holiness: For Daily Reflection' edited by Catherine Robinson and published by the Lindsey Press. You can buy it via online retailers, or visit our website here: www.unitarian.org.uk/pages/unitarian-books
#FragmentsOfHoliness #Beauty #WeAreUnitarians
- - -
"Grant us to walk in beauty, seeing the uncommon in the common, aware of the great stream of wonder in which we and all things move.
Give us to see more deeply into the great things of our heritage, and the simple but sublime truths hidden in every leaf and every rock.
May our hands treat with respect the things which You have created.
May we walk with other creatures as sharers with them in the one life that flows from You."
1899-1992, Unitarian Universalist minister ...