No On-site Activities until Further Notice
Sunday, April 5, "Finding Comfort, Healing Wounds" and Talk Back with Rev. Alison Eskildsen. Have at hand a personal comfort object for a meditation and blessing.
Click here to view this week's Sunday worship and other UUFA videos!
Gratitude Chains, an April spiritual practice. Make a link in your chain each day.
- Stay Connected with Virtual Gatherings
- Gratitude Chains in April
- Share Flower Pictures for Easter Sunday
- Virtual Choir!
- Virtual Drumming–Now on Fridays!
- Share Joys, Sorrows & Milestones (Click for link)
- 2020-21 Cause of the Month Voting Update
- April 5: Social Action Committee (Zoom) Meeting
- The Mountain Matters
- 2020-2021 Budget Drive Continues: Let’s Keep Dancing!
- View This Sunday’s Service Online! (Click for the link.)
- UUFA Fall Retreat Registration Open
from the Unitarian Universalist Association:
On International Transgender Day of Visibility, we celebrate transgender people around the world and the courage it takes to live openly and authentically, while also raising awareness about the discrimination trans people still face, recognizing those that helped fight for the rights of transgender people.
This year, in the midst of global isolation and fear caused by COVID-19, we continue to UPLIFT the trans, nonbinary, and agender community. We see and celebrate you, and give thanks for your continued presence, however it looks right now. You are important as ever.