On Sunday, February 23
February's All-UUFA Theme: Relating & Loving
Morning Practice 9:15 a.m. 1st Sunday only – Writing as a Spiritual Practice
Forum 9:30 a.m. 2nd & 3rd Sundays –
Religious Exploration 10:30 a.m. all ages; Youth Group 1st & 4th Sundays, & 3rd Wednesday 5:30 p.m.
- March 8 to March 15–UUFA Family Promise Week
- Joys, Sorrows, Milestones – Winter 2019-2020
- February 23: Last Day to Nominate 2020-21 Cause of the Month
- DACA Dollar Update!
- February 20: Scrabble with the Rabble
- UUA LGBTQ Ministries: Gender Justice Conversations
- Save the Date–October 26 through November 1–ICUU Council Meeting and Conference
- Supporting the Athens Immigrant Community
- February 29: Athens Immigrant Rights Coalition Town Hall
- February 19: Family Collaborative Art Show Reception (Fundraiser for AIRC)
- February 29: A Discussion on Immigration, Identity, and the Border
- Annual Budget Drive Is Coming!
A great collaboration! Recently UUFA drummers played for an African Dance class at East Athens Educational Dance Center where Nena Gilreath is the Director. Amber Fetner is the UUFA music director and Dr. Theresa Howard was the dance class teacher. Bro. Barago Hayes was the lead drummer. They will be drumming and dancing together again on Wed., Feb. 26th, 5:30-6:30. ...