This Sunday . . .
10:30 a.m. Worship: January 31: Keeping the Faith
Being faithful in times of distress or stress is hard. Keeping one’s action aligned with one’s belief system can take great strength and stamina, especially when we are called to love ourselves, each other, and the world. Unitarianism and Unitarian Universalism have been challenging their adherents for all of our 450-year history. What can our religious history teach us about meeting the ongoing challenge of our faith? Let us live into the difficult and amazing task that we have before us–to bless each other and the world.
Service led by Rev. Andrew Weber, Travel Director for the Unitarian Universalist Partner Church Council.
5th Sunday Cause of the Month:
- A Path Towards Money Maturity: February 13th, 1-5 p.m.
- February 2: Worship Arts and Celebrations Team
- UUA’s 30 Days of Love: January 17 to February 15
- February 7: Social Action Committee–Join us.
- February 10: Let’s Communicate!
- January 26: Interfaith Sanctuary Coalition
- Nominate a UUFA Volunteer to Be in the Spotlight!
- Virtual Choir
3:00 pm Diaper Drive and CANtribution Co...
5:30 pm Youth Group (Stay Connected event)
Youth Group (Stay Connected event)
Jan 27 @ 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm
If you would like to be included in the Youth Group (6th-12th grades) virtual meetings, please contact DRE Kelli or Lee Cornell (UUFA Lay Minister for Spiritual Arts) to be added to the list.