With Love and Gratitude
How can Mother’s Day be a day with minimal schlock and an authentic celebration of mothers and all who nurture us into being?
UUFA’s Interim minister, Rev. Lisa Romantum Schwartz, unpacks the complicated subject of Mother’s Day.
- May 16 Forum: Glyphosate–Ideal Herbicide or Global Menace
- May 30 Forum: Looking at the First 100 Days of the Biden Administration
- May 15: Chalice Film Series Discussion
- October 2021: UUFA Congregational Mountain Retreat
- Joys, Sorrows, Milestones — Summer 2021
- Returning to the Building in May: Everything You Need to Know
- May 8: Justice Partner Event
- UUA Matters: May 2021 Southern Region Newsletter
How can Mother’s Day be a day with minimal schlock and an authentic celebration of mothers and all who nurture us into being? UUFA’s Interim minister, Rev. Lisa Romantum Schwartz, unpacks the complicated subject of Mother’s Day. ...
What a treat to hear Diana Torell's voice this morning.
Wishing Kelli the best as she goes through her new treatment.
Today is Lynn's day! 13th wedding anniversary too. Guess that I have kitchen duties. Too soon to go to a dine in restaurant.
Good morning! Happy Mother’s Day !❤️
Happy Mother’s Day to all!
Yay! Miss Kelli! Much love to you.❤
Good morning and Happy Mother’s Day to all who’ve nurtured a life .
Good morning all.
Happy anniversary, Rinkers.
Happy Mom's Day, have a day filled with love.
Love our UUFA musicians! ❤❤❤
Happy Mothering Day to all!
Happy anniversary to Lynn and Gary!
Beautiful service today- thanks to all involved!
Missing the great mom whom I had and not getting to spend time with the mom Lynn had.
Amen, Rev. Lisa. Thanks for lifting up maternal activism.
Happy Mother's Day to all Mothers!
Happy Mother's Day!! ❤
Thank you all for this lovely service.
Wonderful service. Thank you.
Thank you, Herb! That was beautiful!