This Sunday, June 30
Morning Practice at 9:15 a.m. – No Practice
Forum takes a summer break through Labor Day
Worship at 10:30 a.m. – Embodying the Church as the Embodiment of Cooperation Guest Fenwick Broyard invites us to re-imagine the church as the catalyst and harbinger of a humanistic interpretation of the "kingdom of heaven". Click to view the Order of Service updated Friday afternoon
Religious Exploration & Nursery at 10:30 a.m.
Say "Goodbye" to Crystal after the service.
- Saying Goodbye to Crystal
- June 25: Interfaith Sanctuary Coalition–A Good Film, Fine Fellowship, and Pizza!
- See You in September…at the Next Quarterly Connections
- July 22: Interfaith Sanctuary Coalition
- July 7: Social Action Committee
- July 18 and July 19: Our Daily Bread
- July 21: Sanctuary Movement Team
- PARES Uniform Donations Needed
- Composting Is Back
- Care Connections: Bettina Rose Hughes
- Minister’s Discretionary Fund in Need
- Six Ways to Be Pro-Active about Immigration Raids in Your Community
Former Athens Community Connections director and recent seminary grad, Fenwick Broyard, invites us to an understanding of the church as the catalyst and harbinger of a new social order, grounded in a humanistic interpretation of the “kingdom of heaven” preached by Jesus and John the Baptist. ...