Today is the annual bulb ceremony, and we’ll remember those we’ve lost and plant hope for our future together. Our interim minister, Rev. Lisa R. Schwartz, is leading the service.
October Cause of the Month --
- November 1: Phone In and Listen to Sunday Morning Worship
- Building Bridges with UU Youths Globally
- Joys, Sorrows, Milestones – Fall 2020
- November 3-5: Holding Space for One Hour Each Evening
- October 22: Morgan Henry Talks about Welcoming Congregation Work and More!
- GOTV!–Volunteer Poll Driver Signup from UUFA Justice Partner
- October 15: Heather Jensen Talks about Her First Year as a Lay Minister
- October 25: Alphabet Family Gathering
3:00 pm Communications Team
Oct 28 @ 3:00 pm – 4:30 pm
The Communications Team invites creative, techy, and fun people to work with getting the UUFA word out! Join us virtually on second and fourth Wednesdays, from 3 to 4:30 p.m. Questions? Contact Herb West.
5:30 pm Youth Group (Stay Connected event)
Youth Group (Stay Connected event)
Oct 28 @ 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm
If you would like to be included in the Youth Group (6th-12th grades) virtual meetings, please contact DRE Kelli or Lee Cornell (UUFA Lay Minister for Spiritual Arts) to be added to the list.
9:00 am Writing as a Spiritual Practice