On Sunday, March 1
March's All-UUFA Theme: Conflict & Resistance
Morning Practice 9:15 a.m. 1st Sunday only – Writing as a Spiritual Practice
Forum 9:30 a.m. 2nd & 3rd Sundays –
Religious Exploration 10:30 a.m. all ages; Youth Group 1st & 4th Sundays, & 3rd Wednesday 5:30 p.m.
- March 3: Let’s Communicate!
- March 3: Worship Arts and Celebrations Team
- “The Grateful Thread”: Fiber Arts for Good!
- Joys, Sorrows, Milestones – Winter 2019-2020
- Ready to Become a Member of UUFA?
- March 8 to March 15–UUFA Family Promise Week
- DACA Dollar Update!
- UUA LGBTQ Ministries: Gender Justice Conversations
- Save the Date–October 26 through November 1–ICUU Council Meeting and Conference
- Supporting the Athens Immigrant Community
- February 29: Athens Immigrant Rights Coalition Town Hall
- February 29: A Discussion on Immigration, Identity, and the Border
A great collaboration! Recently UUFA drummers played for an African Dance class at East Athens Educational Dance Center where Nena Gilreath is the Director. Amber Fetner is the UUFA music director and Dr. Theresa Howard was the dance class teacher. Bro. Barago Hayes was the lead drummer. They will be drumming and dancing together again on Wed., Feb. 26th, 5:30-6:30. ...