UUFA seeks a qualified person to assist with the smooth operation of microphones, video displays, recording devices, and other audio-visual equipment, for Sunday morning worship services. The position includes an opportunity to work at special events held at the Fellowship on other days and times.
Below is a brief outline of the job and how to apply. For more details, download the AV Tech Job Description 4.
A part-time position, approximately 2 hours each Sunday, plus the possibility of additional hours for other events. The Audio-Visual (AV) Technician will provide technical support for Sunday worship services and other Fellowship events if requested and available. Payment is roughly $15 per hour, or $30 per Sunday morning for one service. This time includes the service itself, set up, and take down of any equipment needed for that particular service.
- Strong AV equipment knowledge, plus computer and software knowledge
- Ability to take direction from and collaborate with a variety of worship leaders
- Compatibility with the mission, vision, and principles of UUFA and its programs
- Dependable work hours and job performance, and good interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate well in English; additional languages a plus
How to Apply:
Submit an indication of interest and current resume to Shaye Gambrell, Administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org. The position will be filled when an appropriate candidate is identified. Hiring is dependent upon a successful background check and references.
UUFA is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diverse applicants to apply.