Building Expansion (EOV)
Expanding Our Vision: Making Room for You!
All EOV Posts
- Thanks to all who helped plant last Saturday! (Click for pictures.) April 12, 2019
- EOV Update – We Celebrated the Grand Openings but Continue the Improvements. January 24, 2019
- EOV Update: Chairs – Acoustics – Volunteers – Hurrah! January 3, 2019
- EOV Building Renovation and Expansion Update December 5, 2018
- Thank you! Merci! ¡Gracias! … for a Successful Workday October 27 October 29, 2018
- This Sat., Oct. 27, 9-12 – Join the fun while working to help us finish up! October 25, 2018
- Expanding Our Vision Update: Kudos To The Team October 18, 2018
- Building Update: Worship Begins in Renovated Sanctuary October 28! October 14, 2018
- Compact Vehicle Parking! October 11, 2018
- Building Update: We Passed Final Inspections! New Parking Lot Now Available!! Hurrah! October 5, 2018
- Building Update: Getting Closer to Being Done; All-Fellowship Workday this Saturday Sept. 29 September 27, 2018
- Building Nearing Completion!! … But there’s still lots of work to complete! September 20, 2018
You are invited to use the new 45-space parking lot off of Cheatham Road for additional parking!! Enjoy a nice walk to the building on a paved (and, at night, lighted) path.
Document Links Below
IMPORTANT CONTACT INFORMATION
Iva King & Herb West are the UUFA representatives who meet and interact regularly with the contractors and architects. All questions or concerns should be addressed to one of them:
Capital Campaign Commitments
New or additional Capital Campaign Commitments are still needed, especially from new members or anyone else who hasn't yet made a pledge to the building campaign. Click here for a Capital Campaign Commitment form to print, fill out and sign, and turn in (or email) to Shaye Gambrell, our Congregational Administrator; John Olive, the Building Project Treasurer; or Herb West, Capital Campaign Chair. Donor recognition opportunities are also available.
If you have not paid your Capital Campaign Commitment in full, please consider doing so before the end of 2018. The sooner you can pay off your commitment, the less money the Fellowship will have to borrow, thus lowering our interest expense and eventual mortgage payment.
Building Project Committee
Iva King, Chair
Bob McArthur, Board Representative
John Olive, Project Treasurer (Naming and recognition sub-committee)
Herb West, Ministry Council Representative (Sanctuary function and design sub-committee)
Roger Moore (Landscape sub-committee)
Sarah Cook (Playground and RE sub-committee)
Jane Mayer (Administration and Meeting Spaces sub-committee)
Carol-Lee Baker (Kitchen sub-committee)
Barb Schell (Aesthetics sub-committee)
Rev. Alison Eskildsen