FUNdraising & Grocery Cards
Have Fun and Support UUFA
Sign up for social activities.
Grocery Card Reward Programs
Shopping at Publix, Earth Fare, and Kroger can also provide easy financial rewards to the Fellowship. Read on for information about this.
Publix & Earth Fare shoppers
Grocery cards are available to buy after the service on the 1st and 2nd Sundays of each month in the Fellowship Hall. If you want cards but are unable to come to a Sunday service, please email John Olive or call him at 706-424-2715. He will arrange to get cards to you. UUFA receives a 7% discount on Earth Fare cards and 3% on Publix cards while you pay face-value for the cards. Using the cards costs you nothing more than you would regularly spend without it, yet UUFA receives the difference between the card’s face value and purchase price.
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card in hand
- Go to Kroger’s website and click on Sign In/Register
- If you don’t already have a Kroger on-line account, click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions. You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter Organization number (QI514 — note the Q is followed by a capital i not a 1) or name of organization “Unitarian Universalist – Athens”, select organization from list and click on confirm. You should now see “Unitarian Universalist – Athens” on your information page.
To Re-Enroll your Plus card with UUFA:
- Sign into your Kroger account
- Click on the “Community” tab
- Select “Community Awards”
- Scroll down through your account information until you see “Community Awards”
- Click the “Edit” button under “Community Awards”
- Enter QI514 (note the Q is followed by a capital i not a 1) in the box for number or name & click the “search” button
- You should see “Unitarian Universalist – Athens” along with our UUFA street address pop up.
- Click on the round radio button in front of “Unitarian Universalist – Athens” to select it.
- Click on the ‘Enroll’ button to complete your enrollment.
- Scroll down your Account Information page to the Community Awards section to check that your enrollment date was updated to today.
You may re-enroll at any time during or after August, but UUFA will stop receiving your points on September 1st until you re-enroll.