UUA Co-Moderators Meg Riley and Charles Du Mond invite you to come and check in with the UUA Board of Trustees at its upcoming Zoom Open House. Bring your questions and chat about the following:
- what the Board has planned leading up to General Assembly
- General Assembly 2021
- serving Unitarian Universalism as a volunteer at the national level
- the progress of the Article II Study Commission
- your congregation’s engagement with Widening the Circle of Concern
- the UU issues that matter to you
Advance registration is required. Open Houses are held monthly and are not recorded. We look forward to seeing you!
Tuesday, June 8, at 7 p.m.