Farewell Drive-By and Socks of Love for Rev. Alison
On Sunday, July 19, at 4:45 p.m. line your car up at St. Stephen’s Anglican Catholic Church parking lot to participate in the drive-by farewell to Rev. Alison and her husband Paul. They will be standing at the circle at the Fellowship. In order to keep the line moving, please go directly to St. Stephen’s rather than the Fellowship. No sign-up is required for this event. Please continue moving through the parking lot after you’ve said goodbye; there won’t be any gathering or building access.
Come and bring a fun pair of socks to give to Rev. Alison. In case you don’t know, funny socks are one of Rev. Alison’s favorite things to wear. Below are some places online that you can shop for socks. Remember to get size large. You will be throwing these into a special bin as you drive by and say your farewells.
- https://outofprint.com/collections/socks literary and library-themed, $12-14/pair
- https://johnscrazysocks.com “We hire people with differing abilities and donate 5% of earnings to the Special Olympics.” $5 and up/pair
- https://funsocks.com/collections/women “Fun Socks… has partnered with Delivering good to provide socks to those in need. For every pair of socks purchased, we donate a pair to help those in need.” $6-14/pair
- https://www.absolutesocks.com start about $10/pair
- https://www.culturesocks.net/allsocks Black woman-owned company $10-15/pair