A new procedure for selecting the 2020-21 Causes of the Month for UUFA’s Share the Plate program invites all members of UUFA (rather than just those individuals attending the Social Action Committee meetings) to be part of the voting process.
In-person voting will occur on Sunday, March 29, from noon to 1 p.m. in the Eskildsen Room.
Early (advance) voting (either online or by paper ballot) for the 2020-21 Causes of the Month will occur from March 19 to noon on March 28.
Members will have an opportunity to vote for up to 12 organizations.
- The Ark
- The Athens Anti-Discrimination Movement
- Athens Queer Collective
- Books for Keeps (BFK)
- Circle of Friends Animal Society (COFAS)
- The Cottage
- Dignidad Inmigrante en Athens (DIA)
- Dolly Parton Imagination Library in Athens
- Economic Justice Coalition (EJC)
- Food 2 Kids/Food 2 Tots
- Friends of Advantage
- Friends of Brooklyn Cemetery
- Georgia Conflict Center
- Hands In!
- HEART Music
- Sandy Creek Nature Center
- Support for Immigrant Families in Crisis (SIFIC)
- Sweet Olive Animal Sanctuary
- UUFA’s Partner Church
- Wheels of Hope
FYI–If you nominated an organization and it is not listed above OR if you have questions about the 2020-21 Cause of the Month voting process, please contact Karen Solheim (firstname.lastname@example.org).