UUFA’s three-year long building expansion and renovation project is nearly done!! We will dedicate our new space in mid-January.
But final bills are coming due, and we will need to finalize our long-term mortgage in early 2019. $300,000 of our $1.3 million capital campaign commitment remains to be paid.
- Thanks to everyone who has contributed the $1+ million paid so far, especially the 80 individuals or households who have paid their capital campaign commitment in full.
- One month remains in 2018. Payments made now can increase your tax deductions for this year.
- All capital campaign commitments are due in 2019. If possible, please pay your final installment in January 2019 so that we can keep our long-term mortgage, and our monthly principal and interest payments, as low as possible. This is important for any donors who plan to use their RMD (Required Minimum Distribution from their IRA) to fund their 2019 payment.
- If you have not yet made a capital campaign commitment (especially new members who have joined in the last two years), please consider making and paying a new commitment.
- We hope to raise an additional $36,000 to finish all of the wish list projects, such as the kitchen, RE classrooms, new fencing around the playground, and additional landscaping.
If you wish to make a commitment or payment, or if you want to know the status of your capital campaign commitment, please contact Shaye Gambrell (Congregational Administrator) email@example.com, John Olive (Building Project Treasurer) firstname.lastname@example.org, or Herb West (Capital Campaign Chair) email@example.com.
*Please note: contributions to UUFA must be postmarked on or before December 31, 2018, to be included in 2018 giving!