CloverLeaf’s subs, under the supervision of the amazing Alyssa Ferguson, have made a lot of progress this week. However, due to unavoidable delays, the Certificate of Occupancy inspections won’t occur until next week.
This Saturday, September 29th is a Workday for UUFA members and friends from 9 to 12! Please come help! There will be a variety of heavy and light work tasks:
- Move items stored in the old sofa room to appropriate locations throughout the building.
- Move furniture in the Ocean Room to the newly renovated Youth Room.
- Clean up the playground area.
- Transplant iris to our new planting beds.
- We need several strong backs and a full size pickup to move one leftover pew to our storage unit.
Please contact Iva King (email@example.com) or Herb West (firstname.lastname@example.org) to volunteer or for more information or if you have questions or concerns!