Your patience is much appreciated with continuing disruptions in these final weeks of construction.
- The kitchen will be unavailable Monday Sept 24 through at least Wednesday Sept 26. Due to renovation the counters etc. will temporarily be in the Fellowship Hall and elsewhere.
- The new Cheatham Road parking lot and concrete work is off limits until we have received our Permanent Certificate of Occupancy – Hopefully September 29th!
- Even after Cloverleaf finishes their work on the building, we have work to do in the Sanctuary: installation of the new AV booth and equipment by our in-house AV techs, acoustic treatments, and décor. Temporary seating will be needed until our new chairs are delivered.
- The EOV Aesthetics subcommittee is in the process of getting furnishings for the new offices, conference room, Multipurpose Room and Welcome/Fellowship Hall.
Saturday, September 29th – Workday!
Please come help – there will be a variety of heavy and light work tasks.
(We know the North Georgia Folk Festival is that day, but you can work a few hours in the morning and still enjoy the festival in the afternoon and evening!)
- Move items stored in the old sofa room to appropriate locations throughout the building.
- Move items in the Ocean Room back to the old Sofa Room and newly renovated Youth Room.
- Remove castle rocks from old parking lot in preparation for curbing there.
Please contact Iva King (email@example.com) or Herb West (firstname.lastname@example.org) to volunteer or for more information or if you have questions or concerns!