The Congregational Retreat takes place in 3 months, from September 21-23, at The Mountain Retreat and Learning Center near Highlands, NC.
If you have not yet registered, here are a few reminders:
• For information about the retreat go to: https://www.uuathensga.org/fellowship/all-uufa-retreat-2018/
• To register, go to: http://themountainrlc.org/event/2018-uufa-congregational-retreat/
• When you register, complete all information, including mobility or health issues, and all the folks you’d like to be your “roomies.”
• If you register before July 31st, adults will receive a $20 early-bird discount per person.
• All children and youth through age 17 are FREE.
• If you would like to apply for a scholarship, please see Amber Fetner, Kelli McConnell, or get an application from the table in the vestibule leading into the sanctuary.
• Return the scholarship applications to the UUFA office, or to Amber, Kelli, or Vivian Sellers, by July 21st.
If you’ve got ????, please ask Vivian Sellers at email@example.com.